Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #23


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I'm finally going to read I'll Meet You There, which I've heard such amazing things about. And plus I'm sure there's more than one of you that want me to read it.

I also borrowed Messenger of Fear. I haven't read many reviews for it, but I like how it sounds so hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

And then, there's Sleepaway Girls, recommended to me by Lola for my fluffy read of the week. My review for it is already up, and although I found it fun to read, I don't think I'm the target audience (Ha 15 year olds)

Oh boy, Grasshopper Jungle. Guys, this books is INSANE, as in crazy "what the heck is happening". My review for that will be up soon, and I think it is something to look forward to. Ha.


To be honest, I didn't know how disturbing The Last Good Day of the Year was actually, so I have no idea how that is going to turn out. I may cry. From fear. 

Absolutely nothing has happened! I have literally slept my life away! Even though I have been going to class and work and EVEN THEN I'm still sleeping. For some reason this jetlag is lasting longer than I thought it would. Or it's just me and my laziness.

I'm just happy that it's going to be spring....soon. Ha
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.