Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #42

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read From The Fantasy Genre

If you haven't noticed by now, I absolutely love fantasy. It's the first genre that really got me into reading, well a branch of it at least. I really was into paranormal fantasy back in the day, and since then I've been looking for more and more fantasy books to read.

So I guess I'll just list all the books I haven't read yet from the fantasy genre!


Written in Red by Anne Bishop - So I JUST learned about this series, and it just sounds so freaking cool! 

Abhorsen by Garth Nix - I'm really not sure why I have not finished this trilogy. I'm kind of waiting til I buy the entire series, but I have no idea when that will happen. 

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - This has been on my TBR for awhile, I've heard good things about it, AND it's about cool powers! Hopefully it lives up to my expectations!

Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff - Yay for Japanese fantasy! And steampunk! I kind of view this series as similar to Eon just because they're both based on Asian culture, and since I already read that series, I have to start this one!

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo - I'm not sure why I keep putting this one off. I HAVE the this book! :P

Unhinged by A. G. Howard - I've already read Splintered, so I should probably read this sequel, yes? Especially since Ensnared JUST came out

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch - Came out last year, so I'm kind of late to the party but then again not really. I'm waiting for library to have this one, so whenever someone checks it back in...should be soon. 

The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani - I think this is REALLY interesting and would be fun to read. Of course, it would most likely involve me going into the children's section to borrow this. 

Vicious by V. E. Schwab - BEEN WANTING TO READ THIS FOREVER. I'm preordering her A Darker Shade of Magic though, which I am VERY excited to read.  

The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland... by Catherynne M. Valente - I AM TOO LAZY to write out that whole title! But it's the second Fairyland book. BECAUSE I LIKED THE FIRST. I'm waiting for it to go on sale or something. Maybe I'll just borrow it from the library. 


Yay I hope I get to these soon! What genre did you choose?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.