Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #33

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015!

I actually never have purposefully looked for new releases on Goodreads, but thanks to these lovely lists Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure put together, I get all the new 2015 YA releases in one place! Seriously you should go check it out. --> Winter, Spring

Oh, I also only included books that have titles and book covers to them.
Liars Inc. by Paula Stokes - Because I read The Art of Lainey and I loved it!

Fairest by Marissa Meyer - Even though this isn't Winter (though that is coming out later in the year), I'm still excited for Levana's side of the story!

The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski - I BOUGHT THE WINNER'S CURSE, and therefore that means I can add its sequel to my highly anticipated.

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven - I've seen really good reviews and ratings for this, so I'm expecting a lot!

Solitaire by Alice Oseman - I've also heard about this too around the blogosphere. It's also been out for a while in the UK? But just releasing in the US.


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - I don't care if I haven't read Throne of Glass yet, I'm still excited that Maas is working on a new series!

Ensnared by A.G. Howard - Again, I haven't read Unhinged but this is the last book in the trilogy (am I right? right?), and I want to know what happens. AND ALSO Morpheus!

A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab - PARALLEL WORLDS! And also this is the same author that wrote Vicious! Not that I read that yet but it'll happen.

The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May - I NEED THIS SEQUEL SO BADLY. Everyone who read The Falconer will understand my pain.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - Everyone is kind of obsessed with this? Maybe? So I'm going to hop aboard the hype train too. 

GAH IT'S 1AM AND I'M STILL UP.

I am really excited for 2014 to be over (and also for Christmas to come), because I am so done with this semester. If you don't see me commenting tomorrow (which I won't be), it's because I'm finishing my paper on the syntax of French grammar.


What books are YOU excited for? Link up your TTTs for me please!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.