Saturday, December 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #15


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

So I went on a little spree during Black Friday, and bought four books from BookOutlet because I can! Seriously they had an amazing sale so I just had to go with it haha!

I bought Pivot Point because I've heard so many good things about it, even though I heard that it was more contemporary than sci-fi, BUT STILL that sounds really good.

I also acquired Something Strange and Deadly, because, uh, I DON'T KNOW? I'm pretty sure it's a zombie novel but I've seen really good reviews for the trilogy so I'm just going to go for it!

And then there's The Winner's Curse, which I am so glad I bought because GAH. I know I'm so behind but I don't care.

And I got a hardcover of The Rithmatist because 1) it's by Brandon Sanderson and 2) IT'S BY BRANDON SANDERSON. And also it's hardcover.


I HAVE FINAL EXAMS NEXT WEEK.

And I also have to finish a paper.

Honestly I'm not as stressed out as I thought I would be, which is great! Though then again I've given up thinking about my GPA ahahahah. ha. haha. And then my winter break starts on Saturday, which means I'll be driving for six hours to go back home! I'm thinking about borrowing an audiobook from the library to listen on my way home. Yes? yes.

Also if you haven't noticed, I recently celebrated my blogoversary! The giveaway is gonna be going on until, um January 15th? Just because that's when I get back to school. So yeah! Enter that if you want! :D

Ok yes? Bam. Here's a cute gif.



I hope all of you had an awesome week! GO! ENJOY YOURSELF. LEAVE ME HERE TO DROWN IN MY STUDYING.

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.