Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #17


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



For Christmas, I received Le Petit Prince and it is in French! I'm a little sad that this was the only thing I got from my parents, but I've kind of come to expect that.

But the book itself is AUTHENTIC and BEAUTIFUL (from Quebec haha). Also the pictures are in color yay! I cannot wait to read it!

Be prepared, I got A TON of HarperCollins titles from Edelweiss, on the 24th too. I'm pretty sure they just accepted all of my requests because Christmas, BUT STILL. This makes up for everything!

         

I AM LITERALLY ALL SET FOR THE NEXT YEAR hahahah! No but there are some really good books here that I am very excited to read!

All books are linked to Goodreads


Nothing much going on! I just came back from Canada from celebrating Christmas! Since it's technically still the holidays for some people, I'm still wishing everyone an amazing holiday, AND ALSO A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Can you believe that it will soon be 2015? Everything went by so quickly!

Watch for my End of the Year Bookish Survey, along with tons of reviews here and there! 


This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.