Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #36

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten Books I WANT Santa to Bring to Me!

SANTA ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?

These are the books that you absolutely must get for me right now, because I said so. Well actually, I added most of them to my Amazon wishlist, just so that my dad would know which books to get (I also have a video game wishlist BUT MY PARENTS HATE VIDEO GAMES, so I get none)

Here was what was on my Amazon wishlist!
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor - I don't even care that I've already read this, but I NEED a copy of it, since I already own Daughter of Smoke & Bone

Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor - Same reasoning as above! I need to complete my collection, of one book hahaha.

The Archived by Victoria Schwab - I actually really want to start this series. I mean, it's not really on that high on my TBR for now, but I still want it. LIBRARIANS. DEATH. 

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - Again, still haven't read Anna and the French Kiss, but I want it for later!

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - I know I haven't even read Throne of Glass yet, but I want the second book now anyways!
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater - I have the ebook of this, but I have physicals of the first two books. Therefore I must have a physical copy of the third as well!

Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant - I'm actually really interested in reading this. It's the only book that isn't a series on the list, but I've really interesting reviews, AND IT SOUNDS COOL.

Split Second by Kasie West - Again, I have Pivot Point, but haven't read it. I'm just catching up on my series collection haha.

Clariel by Garth Nix - I haven't even read The Abhorsen (the third book yet) but I need this prequel. I think I'm just caving in and settling with the US cover. Le sigh.

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo - I have Siege and Storm, but also haven't read it yet. But I still need the last book for laters, yep.


So, most of these are sequels for books I haven't even read yet, oh well. Personally I would ask Santa to give me a library. What are you asking for Christmas?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.