Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #96 (Featuring My Cat)

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Ten Characters I Would Name A Cat After

Featuring, my cat, whose name is Primrose. You know, from The Hunger Games. 

Look, I'm not a Shannon. I'm not a HUGE fan of The Hunger Games (sorry Shannon), but even I couldn't change my cat's name after I adopted her. Why? Well she LOOKED like a Primrose. Sweet, adorable, and well, sometimes she is a little bad. But what can I do.

Let's start shall we? If I were to rename Primrose, here are the character names I would pick! Accompanied by pictures, of course!

Liesel from The Book Thief


Because Primrose loves me books. More specifically, rubbing her face on the corners and occasionally trying to take a bite out of them.



Look at how sinister and sassy she looks in this picture.

Noah from The Raven Boys


You know, if Prim was a boy cat. Also look at her, hiding from the world.



Just your usual scratching. She's secretly mischievous and does things I don't want her to do. Speak of the devil, I just heard something fall in the kitchen.

Miles from Made You Up


Again, if Prim were a boy. Apparently cats like being in boxes because it serves as a place away from stress, anxiety, and overall petting.

Lena from Metaltown


I don't even like the Lena from Metaltown, but Shannon's daughter is named Lena and she is my best friend and of course I would name someone after her.

Aza Ray from Magonia


Prim is no bird person, but her eyes change from adorably cute to this. It's a big enough change for me. Also Aza is a cute name.

"Verity" from Code Name Verity


Verity is such an elegant, deep name. Like Primrose! But maybe more for older and more mature cats, rather than this squish right here.

Levi from Fangirl


I think Levi would make a great fish name. And I guess a cat name too.


Do you have a cat? Or a pet? What would you name them?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.