Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #63

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Oh yes another easy Top Ten topic! Let me see, here's the list of what I think came into my possession, from more recent to not! And yes I will be including library books!


We Are All Made Of Molecules by Susin Nielsen - Just received this from Xander through a book trade! I don't exactly remember what it's about, but I know I want to read it!

None of the Above by I. W. Gregorio - Also received this from squishy Xander (he's trustable), and I do so want to read this. I'm very curious.

Soundless by Richelle Mead - I received this from Maryssa through a book trade (She is also super trustable, remind me to add both of them to that google doc)

Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli - Borrowed this from the library and I am so happy I read it!

We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach - Also borrowed this from the library! I thought it was good! Despite some of the flaws!

The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace - And this one too was borrowed! I heard there's a sequel coming out for it soon! Eek!

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken - I made Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway send this to me (she's lending it to me, I did stand in the BEA line to get a copy for Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight, so she's in my debt forever). I'm not going to say ANYTHING until the release date gets closer.


More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera - And then I got this from BEA, because Shannon creeped on the SOHO Teen booth til they gave us copies.  

Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot - The best moment of my life. When I met Meg Cabot. BEST MOMENT EVER.

Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo - Oh I got this one too! Had to wait 2 hours or so, but BEA man. That's what it is, waiting.


Okay, I may have thought this was easy, but it seems like I had to remember as far as BEA. I don't buy books much hahah.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.