Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Seven Deadly Sins Tag

So I have another tag here, and I have been tagged by Ely @ A Book So Fathomless to do the Seven Deadly Sins Tag! So this is going to be a lot of fun, getting to know all the bad things about myself and books! Well maybe, I haven't looked over these questions yet, so I'm going to just wing it!

Greed - What is your most inexpensive book?

Uh. Um. I don't exactly remember? Does this count free books from Christmas? e-books? This question is pretty unspecified, but Ely and Chami counted that as free, so I'll just go with The Book Thief, which I received for Christmas.


Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

I honestly have not read many books by the same authors, so if I were to go with someone off the top of my head, it's gonna be John Green.


Even saying his name, I feel bad for putting him on this list, but then not at all! I did love TFIOS, but I didn't like how it's so hyped up. And then I didn't really connect with Looking for Alaska, even though I went to boarding school myself.


Sloth - What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

Oh I know this one. 11/22/63. And then there's also Shatter Me, but I had the huge Stephen King book for over two years now, and it's just waaaaaay too many pages for me at the moment.




Pride - What book do you like to talk about to sound like an intellectual reader?

Definitely Pride and Prejudice. It's basically the only classic I've read (though it was required) and I enjoyed. OH and also the Quiet book. 


Lust - What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?

SEXYNESS AND HOTNESS YES.



Ok, but for real, probably someone who has courage and is dark and mysterious in some way? Yeah, you can tell I haven't had many book boyfriends. Or I just love everyone (or hate them).


Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

EVERY BOOK THAT EVER EXISTED JUST GIVE THEM ALL TO ME!


I do want Clariel, you know, the one with the Australian cover. Thanks. *hint hint*

Tags:
Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination
Paula @ Her Book Thoughts!
Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

Two tags down, three more to go! Also, I checked you guys' blogs, and you have not done this tag yet! Therefore YOU ARE REQUIRED (just kidding) to fill this one out! Muhahaha.

Of course, this tag is open to anyone else who wants to do it! It's fun fun I promise!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.