Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Gif Tag

I've been tagged by Mo @ Monique's Books and also by Jazmen @ This Girl Reads A Lot to do the gif tag, where they provide me with a list of books and I have to match a gif to each of them. I'll be mushing these two lists together, so I'll do 5 from each one! For the books I haven't read or heard of yet, these gifs will be my first impressions on each book.

This is going to be tons of fun, I can just feel it. I LOVE GIFS!


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Going to be starting this trilogy soon, the first book is on my shelf! Even though I've read mixed reviews about it, I'm still excited to read this because I've had it for so long. It needs to be read


Matched by Ally Condie

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, but I haven't heard many good things about this series, and I'm not sure I'll try it.


Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I'm not sure about this one either?? It's not ringing any bells though. Sounds interesting though!


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

The ONLY book I've read on this list! And I loved it! So there you have it! But I'm not sure I'll be continuing with the series, just because I keep on hearing about how the author is overdoing the whole series. I mean, I don't know.


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

I BOUGHT IT TODAY MUHAHAHA. It will ship soon.


The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Running running running running MAZE


Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin


Yay for death and revenge and THE RUSH FOR THE THRONE. Though I think this is what it's about? I haven't read OR watched it yet. But I'm thinking of watching it first before I read it so I get to know all the characters. Or just never read it, because ya know, it's like 700 pages.


The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

To be honest, I'm not really sure what The Immortal Rules is about, but every time I hear about it, all I think about it vampires and high school drama. Yeah, I'm most likely confusing this with Vampire Academy. My bad.


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

I apparently need this book in my life, because so many people have said that it was awesome. And obviously I need to go into it blind.


Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

I'm a bad person, but I don't think I'm ever going to read this. It just really doesn't interest me that much. But I know a lot of people do love it! And wait, this is the third book? I haven't even read the first one yet!



I have about 3 more of these tags to do, and I'll be doing them once a week, so I'll try to make it so not everyone is tagged in everything! If you've already been tagged or don't want to be tagged, then my bad!

Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight
Megan @ Adrift on Vulcan
Nobody @ The Story Goes...
Holly @ Part of That World

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Red Rising by Pierce Brown
The Girl With All The Gifts by M. R. Carey
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
Splintered by A. G. Howard
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.