Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR Pile

Ahhh, I have no idea about the books I'm going to read in the spring. I know about a couple, but everything else is just up in the air. But nevertheless, I will try. I do have a couple on the list.

I also have to get the reviews up for Eleanor & Park and The Here and Now. So look forward to that either sometime today or tomorrow!

1. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Ahhhh I'm super excited for this to come out on April 8th! I'm dying to know what happens at the end of this series. If no one has heard of the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series, go read it now! You won't regret it!

2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
This has been featured in multiple posts of mine because I haven't gotten to it yet! I will definitely read this in the spring. If not, then the summer. Maybe it'll be my next book.

3. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
I've heard so many good things about this book, and someone also recommended it to me. This is definitely at the top of my TBR list.

4. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I really need to read Shadow and Bone. The cover looks absolutely gorgeous, but I just don't have time to read it! I'm not even sure I'll be able to fit it in for the spring!

5. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
The next book after Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I don't have a reason to read this, since I didn't find the previous book that impressive, but I still want to read it because it's recently been released.

6. The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente
I really thought this hadn't been published yet, but I THOUGHT WRONG. It was actually published two years ago, and this means I can read it! I'm super excited to continue September's adventure. I don't care if it's a children's book I'm reading it. 

7. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
I've been wanting to read this, or something by Patrick Ness for a long time now. I just don't have any idea when I'll get to it.

8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
This book has been blowing up the blogger feed too, and I also want to read it. I'm not going in with very high expectations though.

9. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
Can you believe I have not read or watched the movie? I heard the ending was sad, but that will not stop me! It should be a quick read so I should have the time for it.

10. Divergent by Veronica Roth
I have never read Divergent, and seeing that the movie is coming out very soon, I should probably get on it. Maybe read it the day before because of my procrastination problems.

  

6 comments:

  1. Great choices, I really need to read Cinder, Shatter Me and Shadow and Bone as well. I always intend to read them, but another book comes along and distracts me! I've read Divergent and it was pretty good, hope you enjoy it! Happy reading.

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction and my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ones on your list! Code Name Verity is amazing! I really need to read Hollow City too!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. I really want to read some of these myself, especially Cinder, Shatter Me and Shadow and Bone. I hope you find the time to get to them all :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such great picks! Divergent, Shatter Me, and Shadow and Bone are favorites of mine, and I really enjoyed reading Cinder. I just got Hollow City last week, so I'm excited to read that one. I also really want to read Code Name Verity--it looks so good! Good luck on your spring TBR. Hopefully you'll get to all your books.

    I love your blog, by the way. This is my first time visiting it, and it definitely caught my attention. Your blog title and header are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read Cinder and Divergent and both are really good. I really want to read Shaddow and Bone, too!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read Cinder and Code Name Verity too. I really loved Shadow and Bone and Shatter Me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving comments, checking out new blogs, and replying back, either here or on your own blog :3

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.