Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I probably won't do this meme as often, because I don't often get books weekly, but I've always loved the idea of the Stacking the Shelves. That's why I only have three here. Maybe I'll borrow more books from the library. And enter more giveaways.


For Review


Oracle of Philadelphia - Elizabeth Corrigan
I know I'm not the only one to get this review request, but I'm kind of excited to read this, because it will be my first "adult" fantasy series. If anyone has any other amazing fantasy reads, please recommend me some, because I don't have enough :)

E-Books


A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
Cinder - Marissa Meyer
Everyone keeps on telling me to read Cinder, SO YES HERE IT IS. I GOT IT. You don't have to keep reminding me haha. I have no idea when I'll read it, but at least I have it in the library! Also I now have a book by Patrick Ness, this one specifically because I've been eyeing it for awhile. Well, I've been eyeing all of his books really.

Yep, so that's my little book haul

14 comments:

  1. Woohoo Cinder :D I hope you love it and I hope the hype is not gonna impact your reading experience too much, at least not in a bad way. I really enjoyed The Lunar Chronicles and Cinder is such an awesome character. Nice haul Val!
    P.S. did you guys get snow day this past Wednesday? I must say that was MAGICAL and probably never going to happen again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on spring break now, but I've heard Rochester got it really bad. I'm hoping that it will all melt soon, because it was pretty warm today.

      I'm super excited to read Cinder, but I just have so many books to read so I don't know when I'll read it.

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books! I need to start Cinder series!

    Check out OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower via bloglovin. Oracle of Philadelphia looks awesome. You got some really good stuff this week. come check out my stack as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I just started it and it is pretty awesome :)

      Delete
  4. I borrowed and listened to Cinder a few weeks ago - you will not be disappointed! Its really rather wonderful!

    My haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that Cinder will blow me away. But then again I don't want to have such high expectations, but I can't help it!

      Delete
  5. I really need to read Cinder soon! I wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Awards! Go to this post to find out what to do next: http://takeawalkonthewriteside.blogspot.it/2014/03/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay two nominations I feel so special! Thanks so much Sofia! And yes everyone who hasn't read Cinder needs to read it apparently haha

      Delete
  6. Nice haul. Well I am happy to find that I am not the only one who hasn't read Cinder yet!!! YAY! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I feel like a lot of people HAVE read Cinder and then a lot of people HAVE NOT read it. It's like half and half.

      Delete
  7. I'm currently reading Oracle of Philadelphia and enjoying it, can't wait to compare reviews!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award visit the following link to find out what to do next http://followtheyellowbookrd.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebster Award yay! Thanks Emily!
      I just started reading it today too, and so far I'm really enjoying it :)

      Delete
  8. I think I will have to crack soon and get Cinders myself. Hope you like it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving comments, checking out new blogs, and replying back, either here or on your own blog :3

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.