Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #101

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten New Releases I Am Excited For!

I may have missed doing this topic a couple of weeks ago, but HERE IT IS, for my freebie! Because why not. Honestly I didn't know much about 2017 coming in, but now I'm much more familiar with what will be releasing in the next upcoming months.

I should probably clarify that this most likely covers the first half of 2017!




There's really no doubt that A Conjuring of Light is my all time highly anticipated for this year. It's the final book of the series, and I'm honestly not quite sure how I will feel after I finish.

I am actually currently reading When Dimple Met Rishi right now. And you know what? I actually wasn't as excited about it before I picked it up. Now I am hooked and I understand the hype. The hype is real. (Also CODING!)

Still beyond excited for It's Not Like It's A Secret. I do hope that there are some edits before the final book comes out though. Because I really needed this book yesterday, and it needs to be perfect. Really hoping I am not overhyping this in my head hahah.

Guys this is Elizabeth Wein's new book, The Pearl Thief, AND HOW COULD I NOT BE EXCITED? I have read every one of her WWII-related books (now I know all about planes) and of course this will be my next. ALSO FREAKING PREQUEL.

I am a huge fan of Shaun David Hutchinson so I will read anything of his even if I know nothing about it. At the Edge of the Universe is already preordered and I have no regrets. 

I have also been looking forward to Noteworthy since 1994 (just kidding since a couple months ago). Anything with acapella in it just cannot go wrong.
Daughter of the Pirate King just sounds amazing. Because pirates. AND WOW I WAS JUST REMINDED THAT I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS AS WELL. But I forgot to add it to this list! Let's just say I am just excited for pirates.

Coding guys. Coding. Girl Code may be non-fiction, but I will read and promote anything that has to do with girls and coding. 
Strange The Dreamer is definitely on top of this list as well. I've been waiting forever for it, so hopefully it is as good as it sounds! Also I may have preordered both the US and the UK edition because I just could not decide which I wanted more. Whoops.

Another Victoria Schwab novel! Our Dark Duet is the continuation of This Savage Song and I would be lying if I said I didn't need it ASAP.


That is a very very short list of what I am looking forward to from now til June! Obviously there are tons more on my TBR. What are you highly anticipating?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.