Friday, June 17, 2016

Have A Phone? Love Apps? These Book Recs Are For You!


Hi. I've been meaning to come up with a post that isn't a review or a wrap up. And this is what Rashika came up with. I don't know why she forced me to write up HER idea, but it was forced. I'm sure she'll steal it back once she has the time. So credits to that potato.

I'm currently read Unplugged by Donna Freitas, and the premise of the story is that us humans are living in a virtual reality! In this virtual world, there are a ton of apps you can buy to modify your appearance, play a game, download food, etc. With that in mind, I want to introduce the apps that I either use on my own phone or are popular, and recommend books that go with them!

(I would also like to dedicate this post to my old Samsung Galaxy S4, now in a box being shipped back to Verizon. You will be missed.)


This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.