Thursday, October 1, 2015

Funko Pops


F.L.A.I.L is an original feature that is about anything that I'm currently obsessing about that is not book related! (*gasp*) It will feature anything from TV shows, to video games, and even to mini projects that I'm working on.


What It's About: I'm not sure if the term "action figure" is correct, but basically it's figures of pretty much every single character ever existed, in some sort of fandom. Even if it's from an obscure video game or TV show that only you know about, there's probably a Pop for it.

Why I Love It: HOW CAN YOU NOT is the true question! Sure, it may seem weird the the eyes are huge black holes staring into you, but they are on cute, miniature sized bodies! In other words, it should and is acceptable to collect them all without weirding out your roommates. Plus, it's, in my opinion, a really affordable way to show you belong to a certain fandom. I often have trouble finding fandom related merchandise, let alone affordable, which is why Pops are the way to go. And don't forget they're cute.

My Favorite Character(s): Do you see all the Pops on the graphic? I WANT THEM ALL. Well I can pass on Ariel, maybe. I recently found out that they were making Pops of my favorite TV show ever, Bob's Burgers, so of course I plan to buy a Louise one the moment it comes out. And of course, there's Garrus from Mass Effect (video game), and Ezio who doesn't look like Ezio from Assassin's Creed 2 (video game).

Do I Recommend It: Now, this may be surprising seeing as I wrote this post, but I actually do not own a Funko Pop yet. This is because (dun dun dun), at first I had no intention on even buying them. But then, more and more bloggers were mentioning them (especially on the #OTSPSecretSister tag), and I just got more curious about these little things. And now, I really just want them all. I do not care if they are useless, or just for decoration. All I know is that it makes me warm and fuzzy inside when I see one of a character I love.


Do you have a Funko Pop? Of which character? Share Below!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.