Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #74

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

This is just going to be a mix of ALL THE THINGS I WANT, because I do want a lot of things, and NO not just video games guys. And this includes impossible wishes as well, because why not. I want them all!


To Be Able To Stop Time While Reading A Good Book - Time would literally stop FOREVER if I just kept reading books, and then I would probably run out of books since I would be finished with my entire TBR. But hey, I would LOVE the extra time!
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - Can this book just come out already? I'm sure that everyone is just waiting for that release date to STOP moving around. I mean, this is coming out in 2016 still, right? BOOK GENIE GET IT FOR ME NOW.

Instant Book to Movie Adaptations - With my own perfect cast of characters, either real actors or not, BECAUSE I CAN. I seriously need movies of every book I read, because I want to see it. I know the book won't be better than the movie, usually, but I still want to see it in a different way. 

Remembrance by Meg Cabot - This is the SEQUEL to The Mediator series! Do you know how much I love that series? A TON. So yes. I need this, right now. Wait, when does this even come out? OH 2016 OK FINE. I need to find a way to buy the entire Mediator series somehow. OH I can just ask the Book Genie. BOOK GENIE GET THE WHOLE MEDIATOR SERIES FOR ME.


Have Unlimited Money For Books - When it comes to Amazon, or Barnes & Noble, or the Book Depository, OR ANYTHING. Or a glitch in Amazon's website that lets me buy all the books without having to buy them. Ha. Haha.

A Gathering Of Shadows by Victoria Schwab - Yes I know I already have this pre-ordered, BUT TOO BAD. I want this book to come right now. I need it. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I NEED MORE KELL. AND LILAH. Book Genie make it happen please 

Gimme them both. Oh I want my art cards too. Source

Have Incredible Art Skills To Make Own Fan Art - Based off of books! Because don't you hate it when you've read a book, but the fanbase is just too darn small to have a wide variety of art and merchandise? Because YES that absolutely sucks.

Winter by Marissa Meyer - IT'S COMING. Yes I know the actual season is coming too. BUT THIS BOOK. I want it. I need it.

Have The Ability to Enter Any Book World - (or Video Game world, HEY ASSASSIN'S CREED HAS BEEN ADAPTED INTO NOVELS). I would kill to attend Hogwarts. 

Illuminae #2 by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman - Yes, you read this right. No I don't care if there isn't a title yet. I NEED IT. Book Genie. Make it happen. Thanks.

Now let's all wait for the Book Genie to grant our wishes. I want my superpowers, and I want my new releases.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.