Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #50

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check-In With

OH YOU MEAN LIKE HUG AND SMUSH THEM? Hahah yeah yeah. There are a bunch of characters where I'm like "so what happens after". (Then again most of them are because I haven't finished the series). Seriously there are more series than standalones now.

Onto my 50th TTT. Wow look at that.

Disclaimer: All art sources belong to their original owner, found either through Google or Deviantart

Suze from The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot - And by this I mean after the whole series is over. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT my wishes are about to come true because Meg Cabot is writing an adult fiction sequel to the series and I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED. Give me more Suze and Jesse thanks.

Seraphina from Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - I've already read Shadow Scale, but uh, I was kind of expecting more from that ending? And now I want more! So yes, need to check in on that relationship because how does that even work (for those that read Shadow Scale and know what I'm talking about) - Art here

Kell and Lila from A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab - I don't even care if there's going to be a second book in the works I want it now and I want it on my list. I don't think this needs an explanation because I've already gushed about this book enough.

Liesel from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - In other words I want a whole other book about her life after everything because I love Liesel. NO HOW ABOUT THIS I WANT A REVISED FREAKING ENDING.

Karou and gang from Daughter of Smoke & Bone Series by Laini Taylor - The one series that I've finished HA. No but I would love to see where and how everything is at this point. Where's my spin-off series? - Art here

Harry Potter and co. from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - NO EXPLANATION NEEDED. I'm sure everyone else has this on my list amirite? Hahha. 

Aristotle & Dante from Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz - I want to see their future. AND I WANT TO CHECK IN ON LEGS TOO. - not sure where art is from :(

Chava and Ahmad from The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker - I want to see more of this odd "couple". I also want to read this book again because it is SO UNIQUE. You don't see two mythological beings meet from two different religions/cultures. - art from NY times


Ah I can only come up with eight! Well, books/series in this case. What characters would you like to revisit?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.