Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #25


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



So I've already read Beastkeeper, and it was really good! I just loved the fact that it was more on the mature side for a MG novel.

And then I finally got The Sin Eater's Daughter, FINALLY. It was at the library this time and didn't disappear on me. I swear a librarian was holding on to it without checking it out that one day. grr.

Ohhhh Black Dove, White Raven. I already read it, no surprise. AND IT WAS AMAZING. I actually wish I never finished it, I want to go back to being with Emilia and Teo.

The reason I picked up Hourglass, is because it's #2 on my TBR on Goodreads. I've made it my goal to at least read some of the books that have been on my TBR FOREVER. So yeah, I hope it's good!

I also picked up Unhinged, because come on I need to finish this series! I've also made it my goal to pick up a book in a series that I have already started, just so I don't leave any series unfinished. Plus I start wayyyyy too many new series hahah.


Thank you HarperCollins for all the amazing eARCs, Dumplin', This Monstrous Thing, The Rest of Us Just Live Here, Ash & Bramble, Walk On Earth A Stranger, and Dreamland. I'm pretty much excited for all of these! REALLY. I have a lot of goodies :)

There are so many things that happened this week, and a ton of things I need to work on this week. Which is why I won't be that active, because it's the end of the term! Sadly that means one exam and three papers. And I'm just waiting until Wednesday because then I'll have most of those things out of the way.

On the other hand, the reason why I wasn't able to post this on Saturday (not that it really matters but you know), is because I've been really busy these past two weeks. First off, last weekend I traveled back to Boston with my friends because on Monday my mom ran the Boston Marathon! And she completely crushed it.

This morning, I actually participated in a heart walk! It was 3 miles, and it was a lot of fun! Even though it was slightly cold outside, I give up on waiting for spring/summer. 

AND THIS TWEET!


Kind of the first time I tweeted an author, and that's why I'm excited about this. Haha I'm such a weirdo. But yeah, it's really coincidental that I went in a Heart Walk and I'm reading a book that deals with the same issue.

So yep there ya go. Don't expect me to be around for awhile. Sadly.

How has your weekend been going?

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.