Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #30

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten Books I Want To Reread!

In an ideal world of course. I am already behind on every single released book, ever since I took high school off from reading books. But now that I'm back in the game, I need to get on it. Which is why, sadly, rereading books is not the priority.

But I do have my lists. And I do have some books I would love to reread.



Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce - I pretty much read all of Tamora Pierce's books, and Alanna was the one that started it all. BUT I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH FROM IT. Which is why it must be reread, one day.

The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot - Yep. Just the entire series. This was the first series that got me into paranormal and fantasy YA, so it's my all time favorite. Sadly, I only own the first book, so I would have to check them all out from the library and binge read them.

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke - I loved the first book in the series. The second book was okay. But then I stopped halfway through the third, Inkdeath. Which is saddening because I own all three, and I would love to read through them all! Starting with a reread of my favoritest favorite book of all time.


The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - And then I would cry and sob. I honestly think I'm a masochist, because I read the ending every once in a while so that I can cry and FEEL THE PAIN. Because oh man the feels.

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - I actually stopped reading the series and the book because I could not handle the stress that was coming from it. I was so scared to find out what was going to happen to the main character, but now, now I think I'm ready to face it. BRING ON THE CONFLICT.

The Machine of Death by Ryan North and others - Best. Anthology. Ever. That is all


Still Alice by Lisa Genova - An amazingly sad story about Alzheimer's. Bring on the tears.



Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - Now that the trilogy is finished, I feel like I have a hole in my heart that must be filled with a reread. 

Quiet by Susan Cain - This is one of my favorite non-fiction books in the world, only because I understand the topic, since it's a pretty easy read. I LOVE IT.

Harry Potter by J K Rowling - GUYS I HAVEN'T READ THIS SINCE LIKE SECOND GRADE. I BARELY REMEMBER THE BOOKS AT ALL. In fact, I don't think I even understood the whole Horcruxes plot when I first read it, I mean I do now, but that's because I watched the movies.


I'm not gonna lie, but these are some really good books. I highly recommend you check them out!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.