Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #26

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

I was planning on skipping this week because I'VE BEEN BUSY (and I watched the Captain America: Winter Soldier movie instead of doing homework), but you know what? Screw sleep! Let me tell you about my planned reads for the season!



Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - This seriously needs to STOP BEING ON MY LISTS. Well, they will be. By October (this is bad because I keep on pushing the date further and further back)

Abhorsen by Garth Nix - It is actually super important that I get this right cover from The Book Depository. Yes, I am actually going out of my way to buy a cover from Australia to ship it to the US. I've already checked TBD, they have it, though not in stock because I don't think these covers are out yet. Even so, I am waiting. (I am a little obsessed, if you can't tell)

Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley - I'm actually reading this one next! Because it's being published in a week, and I've had this e-ARC for months! I'm actually super excited to read this :D



Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Wow. This is also on every list too. And I keep on pushing back when I want to read this. SHAME ON ME.

Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson - This is the next read in the Sanderson Cosmere Readalong! And apparently, Sanderson has this one up on his website to read for free, but I'm just going to buy a physical copy (when my money comes back to me) later this week. Because look at that beautiful cover!

Red Rising by Pierce Brown - Got this freebie from Netgalley due to the sequel coming out soon! Going to definitely read it in the next coming months or so!

Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut - This was on Amazon for only $2! So I decided to snatch it up (Thanks Paula!) because I've been interested in it ever since reading The Universe Versus Alex Woods. 




Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo - I think it's finally time to read this one. I mean, I have it on my shelf

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater - This is also going to be my next buy, and it's going straight into my Amazon cart. I actually requested Blue Lily, Lily Blue for the heck of it on NG, but I have a feeling nothing will happen HAHAH.

The Deep End of the Sea by Heather Lyons - I'm not sure if I'll get to this, but this has been in my TBR for a long time, and everything about it looks awesome! 

OK time to go to bed!



goodnight guys :D
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.