Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #23

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


Top Ten Books I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet

This is literally my whole TBR list. Well, almost. But yeah, there are just tons of books I desperately want to read, but just don't have at the moment because of money. But here's my top ten books I need to get my hands on now, because I said so.



Abhorsen by Garth Nix - DO YOU SEE THAT NEW COVER???? Does anyone know when this cover will come out, or if it will be for a certain region (I hope not, please be for the US). The reason why I haven't read this is so that I can obtain this beautiful cover, and the rest of the matching set.

Clariel by Garth Nix - I want to preorder this, but I saw that the new cover is not part of the pre-order. So I will wait. And then I will buy it. AND OBTAIN THIS COVER TOO.

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - THIS WILL BE ON EVERY LIST simply because I have not read it and I have not bought it. I swear, the comments I get for not reading this yet.

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas - I've seen this everywhere and I really, really read it. But sadly I do not own it. *cries*


 


The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - Basically anything by Patrick Ness. I don't own a single one of his books, and this makes me sad

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill - I want to read an amazing time travel book SO BAD. And it has to be good. Not like the Here and Now. God, that book, ugh.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - THIS WILL HAPPEN I PROMISE. Also the billionth time this book has been on my TTT lists as well. 



The Little Prince (IN FRENCH) by Antoine de Saint-Exupery - I refuse to read this book unless 1) I have a copy of it, and 2) it's in legit, French (not the translated one, I want the original).

Talon by Julie Kagawa - I don't care that I didn't like her Fey series that much. I STILL WANT DRAGONS. I love dragons! AND TEEN HUMAN DRAGONS? yes. (This is what it is right?)

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - I still have to read this, but have failed to obtain a copy of it anytime soon. Ah well.


Yep, that's about it! Feel free to link up your TTTs so I can visit :D

Or I'll just stalk you anyways no big deal.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.