Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Start of the Road Trip


Although my road trip doesn't start until May 27th, I decided to head down to Washington D.C. to pick up my best friend and stay with her for a couple of days on Friday, so two days ago.

Now that I'm actually here, we've been busy, going back to my high school to check out the new buildings they added, and also preparing for the trip. We bought so much food. So basically, what's going to happen, is on Tuesday, we will be traveling to New Orleans while stopping at a couple of places.


Our main stops are: Chattanooga, New Orleans, Atlanta, Charleston, and lastly Myrtle Beach.

Hopefully, I'll remember to update the blog once in a while, and also get a ton of reading done throughout the trip. BUT I'M SUPER EXCITED. 

Also, I hope everyone who's going to BEA has an awesome time! I'm super jealous!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you'll have fun, Val. This is only my second time to fly without my husband and kids, so I'm a little anxious. But I'm going with my cousins to New York City, so it won't be so bad. Take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have fun at BEA! At least you have your cousins to go with! I feel that if I went to BEA, I would just be going by myself, which isn't fun at all D:

      Delete
  2. Oooh, have fun on your roadtrip! I have done SO many family roadtrips....gah, I can't even. I'm not so much a fan anymore... ;) *whistles innocently* But I did enjoy them once upon a time. HAVE FUN READING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also NOT A FAN of family road trips. It's just too much time spent in the car, with your family, in a tight space. and gah. Maybe you'll enjoy them more with friends hahaa. And also the U.S. is perfect for road trips (and I guess Europe too!) Come and visit!

      Delete
  3. Your roadtrip sounds awesome, I am excited for your "after" post!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't wait! I'm hoping that I'll still have time to read along the way!

      Delete
  4. I wish I could go on a road-trip with my bestie! I hope you have a lot of fun Val, and READ LOTS!

    x Ely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really jealous of your road trip!! I really want to do something like it soon. HAVE FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving comments, checking out new blogs, and replying back, either here or on your own blog :3

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.