Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014 Everyone!

Wow I can't believe 2014 is already here! And with a new year comes new resolutions, one of them being reading more and also blogging more. Actually I was supposed to officially start blogging this year, but I decided to take a head start. And so here I am.

Reading Goals


27 Books  |  9745 Total Pages  |  Longest Book: The Book Thief

Look at that it seems like I'm an OVERACHIEVER! This is probably the most books I've read in a year, after middle school of course. I remember I used to read so many books when I was younger, no matter the genre. Books back then were so short and easy to read.


I've decided to stick with 35 books for now, due to college and anything else (video games). I think 35 books will be a big enough challenge for me. 

I really like the widget for this year. It's a nice color blue.

Resolutions


1. Read as many AMAZING books as possible
2. Review more books right after I read them
3. Write more
4. Use more vocabulary when writing reviews, or writing anything in general
5. UPDATE MY BLOG
6. Find more blogs to follow and comment more often. Also reply to my own comments
7. Discuss more books on Goodreads! Feel free to add me as a friend on Goodreads! The link is up top.

Happy New Year Everyone! 


2 comments:

  1. Great resolutions! In 2013 I only read 9 books, which is pretty embarrassing but I can honestly say that it was because I was super focused on school and that at the time I was just reading a bit of everything. Now I kind of know what books I like so I have a pretty good TBR pile that I have to work my way through.

    My resolutions are exactly the same as yours. Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanna! And don't worry about only reading 9 books because school is really tough. I don't even want to think about how I'm going to handle reading and studying this next semester.

      Delete

I absolutely love receiving comments, checking out new blogs, and replying back, either here or on your own blog :3

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.